Use a built-in integration or create your own using OATH 2.0
Most integrations provide advanced contact sync features:
- Contact Synchronization – Inbound calls from external numbers trigger a contact lookup in your CRM, and contact details are added to Phone System Contacts. This way, the caller name is automatically shown in your phone display when you receive the call.
- Call Pop-ups – When using the Web Client, the customer record is brought up to you automatically when you receive an inbound call.
- Call Journals – Calls are logged as call records in the CRM.
- Create a new contact automatically when a call is received from an unknown number.
- Click to Call – Launch calls straight from the CRM with the Chrome Plugin
Contact your sales rep to learn more about which features are included with your specific CRM integration.